Popular Posts

Powered By Blogger

Popular Posts

Popular Posts

Powered By Blogger

Total Pageviews

Popular Posts

Popular Posts

Translate

Sunday, August 9, 2020

Little EVANA and 10000 reasons



I was listening to 'one day at a time' - Cristy Lane just now.  Little EVANA  awake, got up, walked out of her room heading straight to Adukkala (Kitchen), her usual routine every day where she'd blurt out 'Ayyo,Ayyo' till she could jump on to Lila's or Ann's shoulders. She braked and fell back upon the mobile. 

Knowing her I shifted to Lynda Randle - Live, 'one day at a time'

It energised her. 

Then I switched over to 10000 reasons, Steven Samuel Devassy.

As the song came on she looked at the singer beaming. There was a radiance on her face. She touched her heart and shouted, "Ummm, Achacha, Anaanna Achacha" smiling.  She stood there transfixed, the song and her Achacha, holding her.

The rendition over she clapped and went on with her interrupted foray into the kitchen and her cutomsary theatrics.

As I watched Steven closely, I could sense she was right. The boy strikes a conclusive similarity with our dear Kunju Aaron.

Thought of sharing what I saw and what went on here  on a lazy Sunday 
morning as I reclined on my favourite seat at home, wondering where the sedate,sedentary lifestyle  would lead me.

No comments: