Popular Posts

Powered By Blogger

Popular Posts

Popular Posts

Powered By Blogger

Total Pageviews

Popular Posts

Popular Posts

Translate

Sunday, August 9, 2020

Compilation - CAN DO WILL DO MUST DO

The Post -  CAN DO WILL DO MUST DO

It was compiled on 30th June 2020

A little history on its compilation. 
Since Friday last I had been staying in the Hospital.
Ammachi was sick . 
Alone, Lila found the going very tough. 

I said we could lean on the shoulders of each other.

The day before was the 29th. Salary for June had to be disbursed. Integral duty of the Honorary  Treasurer of the KUT Seminary, Kannammoola, Trivandrum

I went there. Did what had to be done. 

There was an issue pending resolution with our Bank Branch. I had taken it up last March. The Branch Manager is a woman, an Engineer turned Banker. Very smart. Courteous. She had agreed to resolve the issue at the earliest at that time. 

When I checked, there had been no progress. 
I conversed with her. She took umbrage at the Lockdown. She had again  agreed to resolve the issue at the earliest.

I posted the Can Do,.... message to energise her.

The issue was resolved post haste.

When I revisted it I thought it may be of assistance to at least a few. 

That made me post it.

No comments: