Popular Posts

Powered By Blogger

Popular Posts

Popular Posts

Powered By Blogger

Total Pageviews

Popular Posts

Popular Posts

Translate

Wednesday, July 1, 2020

CAN DO WILL DO MUST DO


CAN DO
WILL DO 
MUST DO

An exhortation I found somewhere way back in 1996. It got stuck in my being since then, for ever. 
I look at it this way.

CAN DO

It  means I can do it. But I may not do it. Means nothing is ever going to happen.

Accomplishment would be level zero.

WILL DO IT

It means I'll say I will do  it. But I may or may not do it. Perhaps I'll never do it. 

The status quo remains. I'd never move or budge even an inch. I remain doing nothing.

Accomplishment, level zero.

MUST DO

I reach a state where I'd never let go without doing it. I'd tell myself I must do it. I'd keep at it till I accomplish,attain or  achieve. 

Accomplishment, level 100 percent. Even much higher. 

It is upto each individual to make a choice 
where he's/she's going  to be, where you'd like to be. 

Your choice makes you or mars you.

You may not become the number one in the world or in your field. But you'd leave a rich legacy behind because of your unparalleled achievements.

Good luck




No comments: