Popular Posts

Powered By Blogger

Popular Posts

Popular Posts

Powered By Blogger

Total Pageviews

Popular Posts

Popular Posts

Translate

Monday, August 13, 2018

Sonam Kapoot, Actress reveals

Sonam Kapoot, Actress reveals:
I don't wake up like this. Don't ever be sad you don't look like a celebrity. No one wakes up with a beautiful face. No actors including me does that.

The real deal:
I spent 90 minutes in the make up chair. Three to six people work hard to do my hair and make up. In between one shapes my nails. Even after all this, in  case there are any shortcomings, Photoshop does the rest.

It takes an army, a lot of money, and an incredible amount of time to make a female celebrity look the way she does when you see her. It isn't realistic and it isn't any thing.

No comments: