Popular Posts

Powered By Blogger

Popular Posts

Popular Posts

Powered By Blogger

Total Pageviews

Popular Posts

Popular Posts

Translate

Saturday, September 3, 2011

Woken up in the early hours

I had been cruising along contented. Altering the sedate lifestyle the authorities of CSI Christ Church, Thiruvananthapuram, Kerala, India threw a challenge.  I am a member there. They proposed to revitalize the Website of the Church. The Church’s Website, according to the Vicar, called for a thorough overhaul. The suggestion galvanized the authorities into frenzied activity. The challenge was thrown. A time frame was set. The quaint yet beautiful Church,  an architectural marvel consecrated on 15th November, 1859 is the oldest Church in the city.

Creativity calls for objectivity, enormous patience and inspiration. When I began I realized that the approach had to be on two levels, one, editing content that existed and the other, creation of content from exhaustive research. ‘www’ is an open window to the world. It emphasized that nothing shall deride the church.

Accomplishment of the objective brought compliments from the Vicar. I replied, “Grateful for the compliment. It was not me who did it. I was only the medium for God to express online what He wanted. He woke me up in the early hours, kept me awake, did not allow me to move away both physically and in mind and just made me sit in front of the system keeping the flow in mind and the thought process singularly devoted to the fruition of His desire.”


 





No comments: