Popular Posts

Powered By Blogger

Popular Posts

Popular Posts

Powered By Blogger

Total Pageviews

Popular Posts

Popular Posts

Translate

Saturday, August 8, 2026

MOHAN BHAGWAT Sarsanghchalak (Chief) of the Rashtriya Swayamsevak Sangh (RSS)

Mohan Bhagawat Sarsanghchalak (Chief) of the Rashtriya Swayamsevak Sangh (RSS)
Times of India 7 August 2026

"If asked whom to believe, I'll say Gen Z"

Calls for structural reforms in education

Says dissent is fundamental to democratic consensus-making

On police action involving pellet guns and lathis he said, "I don't have all the information.......but if you ask me whom to believe, I will always believe Gen Z"

On allegations that demonstrators at Jantar Mantar were hostile to the state, he said, "These are our children, they cannot be anti-national."

"Protest is a way of dialogue. In democracy protest is a way of making consensus. If a thing that you are saying is not heard, then you can protest. But it should be to create consensus not divide."

He advocated a hike in education budget.


No comments: