Popular Posts

Powered By Blogger

Popular Posts

Popular Posts

Powered By Blogger

Total Pageviews

Popular Posts

Popular Posts

Translate

Saturday, September 26, 2026

UNSOLICITED CALLS PURPORTED TO BE FROM PRAYER GROUPS

BEWARE

 UNSOLICITED CALLS PURPORTED TO BE FROM PRAYER GROUPS

Recently I have been receiving unsolicited calls from two phone numbers. A lady tells me on all occasions that it was from a prayer group. She enquired if I had any matters or issues that required their prayer support. 

My response on all occasions had been there was nothing.

Then she asked me whether I was a Christian.

I replied it was none of their business

Yesterday the person called again and said it was from a prayer group.

I asked, what they wanted.

She said, "Chetta (elder brother), we want nothing from you."

She said she wanted to convey  a munnariyippu (warning)

I replied I was disinterested.

I blocked the number

There was another call today. She said it was from a prayer group.

She said it was to enquire if there were any matters for prayer support.

I asked where this call was from 

She said, "Chetta, it is from Keralam."

I replied she should stop bothering me

I blocked that number too

They had at once sent a WhatsApp voice message from the first number I had blocked already

I didn't open it. Blocked it again

I checked True Caller

The first number            7902501949 name given is LUXY JOHN

The second number      9495548254 name given is LUXY LUXY

I have filed a complaint through Sanchar Saathi Portal.

They have acknowledged it



No comments: