Popular Posts

Powered By Blogger

Popular Posts

Popular Posts

Powered By Blogger

Total Pageviews

Popular Posts

Popular Posts

Translate

Friday, September 11, 2026

KERALAM - KSEB POWER CUT

 KSEB POWER CUT

The following is the email message I have sent just now to the CM Keralam

Power cut damages the image of CM and UDF


The Chief Minister of Keralam

Govt Secretariat

Thiruvananthapuram


Respected Sir,

I am a 200% supporter of yours.

Please do something to stop this power cut by KSEB. It is damaging your and UDF's image a thousand times.

What the man on the street says is for 10 years there had been no power cut. Now UDF has brought it. They say the honeymoon days are over. It is time these people performed.

Perhaps the people at KSEB who are mostly left oriented are doing their mite to tarnish you. It could be due to instructions from their masters.

What I would say is management expertise is required to tide over the crisis.

On the personal front, for two consecutive days the power went off when I was on my treadmill. It was providence that saved me from critical injury.

My shoulder hurts due to the strong grip on the handle that prevented a throwing off

Cutting power off without prior notice, to me, is a criminal offence. I am no lawyer

For God's sake do something to keep the left out of their scheming for power.

Yours faithfully

sd/=

No comments: