Asian Games. Nagoya. 2026. Badminton.
Three points. It separated P.V.Sindhu from what could have been her third Assian games Medal. It is very difficult for her to shake them off. Sindhu lost in the quarter final to China's Chen Yufei, 21-11, 18-21, 10-21.
Sindhu says, "My Asian Games campaign is over. I am hurting. Three points from closing out the match. I keep coming to those three points."
"I had my chance. Letting it slip hurts."
"My team and I are working on closing those three moments. We'll fix it."
The circumstances make the defeat hard to swallow.
"Three matches in 18 hours. Back at 3 am. Out again at 8.30 am. It took a toll. But after a camp that gave me every reason to believe, I wanted so much more."
"One painful result cannot define a journey that means so much."
"I am hurting. That's okay. I am glad it still means enough to hurt this much. I still want this."
"That feeling keeps me going.'
This is the truth. Fail or Lose, it hurts. But it keeps you going.
This is the greatest lesson we can have in our lives. Go back to the drawing board. Unmindful of failures we have to keep going. It takes us to our goal.


No comments:
Post a Comment