The Principal or the Adminstrative Head
Respected Principal.
Today 2nd September 2026 as I was driving my car to the Kannammoola Seminary where I serve as the Honorary Treasurer, through the Chayakudi Road Pettah/Kannammoola Road there was a traffic hold up. The time was 9.10 am
One big car was coming from the Kannammola side. I was going from Anayara. The car ahead of me somehow managed to proceed. Thinking I too could go like that I followed. But the big car of the Deputy Mayor came forward blocking my passage. It is natural such people deserve the right of way first and always. Citizens have no place or importance in this world of ours
Meanwhile a hunter type yellow painted vehicle, marked SmartSchool, I think I saw the name of the school on it - but I cannot vouchsafe - started blaring his horn wildly. I didn't know why he was doing that. I thought he wanted me to go forward which I dutifully did. Then he came up and abused me. He said ‘vayassayal bodham venom’ or something like that. What I understood was he was abusing me and my age. Anyway I have no power to reduce my age. If possible I would be happy to make it 10 or 15.
I can identify him anywhere because the picture is registered vividly in my mind.
Then someone came and explained I had to reverse my vehicle into a side lane. When I asked how I could do that I was told the school van which was one foot behind would reverse into that lane and I could follow him
I did as I was told.
The hold up unwounded and I could escape the torture and torment
Now, my request is 1. please teach manners to your drivers and his helpers. 2. Dismiss such people if they misbehave beyond tolerable limits.
Road rage is not to abuse or to attack people
If on verification, it is found this vehicle is not yours, I am indeed sorry I have put a false charge on you. I apologise for that in advance
But the incident did happen. I speak the truth
Yours faithfully
sd/=


No comments:
Post a Comment