Popular Posts

Powered By Blogger

Popular Posts

Popular Posts

Powered By Blogger

Total Pageviews

Popular Posts

Popular Posts

Translate

Monday, August 31, 2026

Today, it's 31st August 2026

 Today, it's 31st August 2026

I often think of. June 12,2002

How happy I was to drive you to your job. A privilege many parents do not ever get.

Happy you have taken a decision to quit after after 24 years 2 months and 19 days.

What next is certainly uncertain. You have to begin anew.

Yet, what you are doing is what I wanted to do when I was your age or much earlier. Like I told you, I did try. Nothing worked out. The force that brought me to Trivandrum, chose to confine me to my organisation and Trivandrum itself 

A look at my ancestral family.

Thalavady

Pappachayan used to say, Johnychayan relished jumping into the dark. He changed jobs many times. But he did well in life.

My Papa, went into the unknown when he boarded the deck on the ship to Singapore at a very young age. The War tormented him. His parents' selfishness or lack of vision prevented his return to Singapore. At the end he could not be what he could have been in life.

Niranam

They were just ordinary people except Babychayan, Mummy's twin brother. He was ambitious. He worked hard to go up. Go up he did.

For me I knew from day one, banking was not my line. But destitutes had no choices. I stayed on. I don't mean to say I didn't do well. But assuming a role unsuited never brings out the real you.

I think I came into my own after I left my organisation.

Choices we make. We may err. But that's life.

You can never put the clock back or rewind life.

Make the best of what is ahead.

As I suggested going into academics may bring out the real you

But again that's a choice difficult to make. 

Life is always like that. The uncertainty makes it exiting. The predictable is never there. 

The challenge is exacting. 

But I know you can. We know you are capable.

Fight like you always did



No comments: