Popular Posts

Powered By Blogger

Popular Posts

Popular Posts

Powered By Blogger

Total Pageviews

Popular Posts

Popular Posts

Translate

Wednesday, July 29, 2026

JOHN KURIEN FORMER CGM CHIEF GENERAL MANAGER NABARD WRITES

 

JOHN KURIEN FORMER CGM CHIEF GENERAL MANAGER NABARD WRITES

"You have been in a spree jotting multiple and varied instances 

Hats off for your perseverance and energy with clear portraying of incidences of yesteryears and present day

I will have to appreciate my friend always"


I replied

Among a host of messages this had escaped my attention.

Just now it gapes at me, accusing me of casual approach to priority. It is nothing but indifference of the highest order.

Grateful to you for the handsome feedback.

I cherish it, coming as it did from such a great personality 

I value it to the utmost

When your values are clear, making decisions becomes easier. (Roy E Disney)

No comments: